: Periphery :
pe·riph·ery [puh-rif-uh-ree] noun, plural -er·ies.
1. the external boundary of any surface or area.
2. the external surface of a body.
3. the edge or outskirts, as of a city or urban area.
4. the relatively minor, irrelevant, or superficial aspects of the subject in question:
The preliminary research did not, of course, take me beyond the periphery of my problem.
5. Anatomy . the area in which nerves end.
: Eviction : 22 Sugarhouse Lane (now demolished) :
: Eel Pie Island Boatyard :
: Occupy LSX : St. Pauls :
: Abandoned Youth Centre : Tulse Hill, London :